Thursday, December 17, 2009

AHHHH A LAID BACK DAY!

I have been on the go all week!Taking husband ,children and brother in law to appointments which has taken Most of my days.I did squeeze in some more Christmas shopping yesterday which was good.I have two gifts left to purchase and i am DONE.
Yesterday was the hustle and bustle of picking brother in law up to take to his appointment 1 hr and 45 minutes away.I had to leave extra early to pick him and my sister up because he has a broken hip and moves slowly.So it takes awhile to get him in the car.
I got home around 6 pm.Stopped by KFC and brought chicken dinner home for the kids and husband.Landen has not seen me much because of all the appointments.He was so lovable last night.He curled up in my lap and i got patted on the back,hugs and lots of kisses.He loves to touch my long hair and Had his hand all curled in it.He wanted Mommy and i loved every bit of it.I so love when he wants to cuddle.Nothing like it in the whole world cuddling such a sweet Man as my little Landen.
This morning my sweet husband let me sleep in.I slept until 10 am and now am having my coffee.I am hanging out in my pj's today.I will Begin my holiday baking here in a bit.Rebecca my 14 yr old LOVES to help bake so i am planning on waiting until she is home from school to do some of it.So today is making candies ,cookies,and breads and catching up on Laundry.I told my family this taxi driver if on vacation today and tomorrow lol.
We have decided we will be having Christmas with my Huge family in our home.Our home is not very big but some of my brother and sisters will not be attending.So we should be able to have plenty of room here.The kids are excited that mom is hosting this year so they can stay home and enjoy their new presents and not abandoning them to leave to be with family.
We don't do the Normal big Christmas dinner.It is usually a pot of chili and a pot of veggie soup and sandwiches.Crackers and dips and veggies and dip.And of course tons of Christmas goodies.
I did get a bit of news from senators office today.Not totally promising but better then what we were getting.I should know more soon.Please pray that we receive good news and can leave right after Christmas to meet our little man.I cannot wait to hold our angel in my arms forever.
P.S. am almost done reading the book..Parenting a child with cp.Awesome book i have got allot of information from this book.

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

it will happen...just keep strong!