Friday, December 18, 2009

SOME NEWS!

The senators office contacted me.The consular has asked to speak directly to us to go over the next step to bringing Jax home.I was very leery of this.I have never dealt with embassy people before.I did email him asking him what the next step is.I wont hear anything until next week as i got this email today and did not get to email him back until this evening when i found it in my email.
I will be keeping all contact emails and senator has asked to stay in the loop about what is going on.Its funny as the consular tried to tell senator and dos that they did not have our 1 600 A.We had it cabled to him in October as he said in October they did not have it.So with much pushing from dos He finally admitted that he had it.
This is what scares me about the contact.I know we are in for a ride and problems ahead.I mean why should their be a next step?He has everything he needs.It should be a matter of us going there and getting a visa.I did comply and sent an email.I am waiting to see what he has to say in a reply back.
Until next week please pray this does not become difficult to the point we have more problems.
Lots of prayers needed!

No comments: