Saturday, December 19, 2009

NERVOUS

I am a ball of nerves waiting for a reply this comming week from the consular.I just am afraid to see what we have in store next.So i am up and cant sleep.I should be wrapping presents as my older kids are coming tomorrow to have Christmas.I still have 2 that need wrapped before they get here.
I emailed asking him what the next step is as that is what he wanted us to do.Michael and I both shared our concerns.We both agreed if we get the OK no matter what day it is we are going to get him.We even said we would be on a plane Christmas day if we could.I am scared and nervous both.Why is the embassy making this adoption so difficult?This should be happy time awaiting our child's arrival.
Ughhh i probably will get no sleep as i am a worry wart.It is 12 : 30 am and i am wide awake and trying not to think about it.I am awaiting this email back in anticipation.Every time i got one from senators office i cringed closed my eyes before i clicked to open it.I know i will do the same when i get a response back from the consular.
My little boy does not even know we exist.I am so ready to hold him and start the bonding process and let him know he is loved and has a family that wants him so much.

No comments: