Monday, December 14, 2009

UCKKK THE NONSENSE!

I cant say alot at this time...But know we are getting alot of nonsense .I am praying the senators people can get something done.Adoption is hard enough the way it is.Dont need officals on power trips.I know they are working hard for us I have been in contact with them.
At this point it looks like we will have to get our fingerprints redone...They expire January 8th.Do you know if we contact USCIS to get it done or do they contact you with a day to come get them done?We have never had to do them more then once with past 2 adoptions.
I am praying January is our month to bring our angel home.HE needs to come home.This momma aches to love him.We have missed all the dates we thought he would be home for.
Please pray for this situation and pray for the many other families who desperatly want their children home.

No comments: