Monday, March 29, 2010

BONDING!

I am home alone today with Jaxson!It has been a crazy few days here and the kids are back at school today.I am loving all the time i get with Jaxson.He is a sweet little man.So cute and smiles all the time.The bonding is going wonderful.He knows i am mommy and will seek me out when he hears my voice.He is just an angel that i am very blessed to parent.My husband is at his work..he is going back to work now that the Military has released him.He also went to get Jaxson on insurnace.Tomorrow i set appointment with the doctor so we can get referrels for Jaxson at childrens mercy.I love our little guy so much.

2 comments:

All My Beans said...

he sure is a beautiful boy and you saved his life! Good luck to Michael...and blessing to all of you!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

big hugs :) enjoy the bonding :)

Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com