Friday, March 5, 2010

WHAT A DAY!

Today is our last day home.We leave tomorrow morning for the airport.I am so excited but yet a bit overwhelmed.I have been doing last minute things on the computer and typing up letters giving my cousin full reign of our children while we are gone.
My husband cant set still its kind of cute lol.I have to go to the bank to get the letters i typed Notarized.Its so nice here today and the bank is like a block and half from our home i think we will walk.I will be spending some quality time with my babies tonight and saying our goodbyes to them.Oh this is so hard i have never left my kids more then 2 days.
I am so ready though to hold my sweet little boy Forever.He is so loved His sisters are so excited to meet him.They are bouncing off the walls lol.They both told me..Mom we will miss you but we know you and Dad are bringing OUR baby home so that makes it OK in the eyes of the kids ha ha.My kids amaze me in so many ways.
I will post when i get the chance from Liberia Africa.Hopefully my next post i will have our boy with me.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh I am soooo excited for you! Praying you are there and holding your little boy! I can't not wait to hear all about him!!!! I will be praying for you all!