Wednesday, March 17, 2010

TIRED!

I am so bored !My husband is cranky and suffering from a headache.I am tired of hotel room and want to get out and about so we are at odds today.My husband has a head cold and i know he is not feeling well.Tomorrow we are going to AFAA house for the last time.Oretha loaned us a couple outfits for Jaxson to wear.I really wanted to buy some and take home with us Kinda like buying from his country thing i don't know.I am a bit cranky myself today.
Looking forward to getting OUT of this Hotel room tomorrow.I have some really cute pics Of Little man but my comp connection is so bad i cant upload them.I hope its better in the next day or too.Ok its noon and little one is ready to eat.

3 comments:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Oh I love reading your posts, knowing what is going on and seeing that little boy so happy! He looks to have made huge improvements just since you got there :) WOW what love with do!

Denise said...

thabks carie,
He has made improvements!I am in awe of him.We love this little guy so much.we are so blessed.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I am sorry you are so tired :( Can you not sit outside? Would be good for you and im bot!!! I cant wait to see tons of pics of yall togeter :) And OME!

love ya
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAh home Quickly
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com