Friday, March 19, 2010

WE HAVE A PASSPORT/VISA


Now to get that darn travel letter!We went there to get it and the woman who does them was in court.I am praying she gets it done and we get signatures we need on Monday before we leave.I am stressing some.Jaxson has a nasty head cold and when i try to give him Dimatap ya think he was dieing lol.So i put it in his bottles.His nose is stuffy and he is sneezing.My husband just getting over the crud.I was hoping my little guy would not catch it.Here is an awesome pictures i took of him.Is he not just the sweetest thing?The Internet connection has been terrible last few days.I am shocked it loaded.

3 comments:

Richardson Family said...

I have never seen a photo of him smiling..that is amazing.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will be ome before you know it :) CANT wait :) Wen you get ome we can message wile your olding im :) I want to meet tat boy on skype or yaoo messenger :)

ugs
blessings
tami
Praying Jeremiah ome Quickly
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Denise said...

Hi sue,
He smiles all the time Now.Even though he has been sick(doing better now) He always has a smile.I love this little boy so much.