Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SHOPPING!

Michael and I went to walmart today to get medicine,groceries and a few other items.The girls did not have school and Landen was not feeling well so he stayed home.We get to walmart and are walking through the baby isle.I needed to get a head neck thing for Jaxson's car seat.I also wanted to get a boppy pillow.I picked them up and put them in the cart.I heard this little voice say...PLEASE rubber ducky Please.Landen loves rubber duckies There was a green one he has a yellow one.It was so cute he plucked it off the shelf holding this rubber ducky like it was a real treasure to him.I could not resist and bought him that rubber ducky.
Tonight during bath time he had his new green duck and his yellow duck in the tub with him.He was singing sesame street Ernie's rubber ducky song...It goes like this..Rubber ducky your the one you make bath time so much fun.Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you quack quack quack quack.Landen cracked me up.I am so going to miss him while we are gone.I am going to miss all my kids so much.
Our luggage is all packed now...I have our file of paperwork almost ready!I need to make a stop at bank to get some copies and draw our monies and get some things notarized and we are set to go.I am spending Friday cleaning house and spending our last evening at home with my kiddos.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my... looking at his new picture my heart just cries out to God "GET THIS LITTLE ONE HOME!".

So precious, so cute! I can't wait to see him being loved, and getting all that he needs!

I am so excited for you my friend! SO HAPPY! I can't wait for you to be holding him!