Wednesday, March 10, 2010

EMBASSY DAY!

Today we go to the embassy for interview in hopes of getting a visa granted.We really need to get this all done on time.Say prayers everything comes together for us.Little man was up at 7 am crying.He has bowel problems...(this is common with cp).There Little bodies are not able to move enough to keep everything working right.He had a very small pooh this morning.Sorry if the details grossing you out.I just want to see him comfortable.Today i am going in search of stool softeners for him..The store was closed yesterday was a holiday here.He is such a sweet boy.Michael and i are in love with this little man.
I have already seen some changes in him he is the most sweetest little man ever.I cannot wait to get all the details done here and get him home where he will truly blossom.Ok time to go dress Little one and myself so we can go to resturaunt for breakfast.

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I wis I ad tougt to tell you to take pedialax wit you! It is common in orpanage kiddsos in Taiwan and so we were told to bring wit, Noa went 2 full days witn NO bm so I used one of tose. to tis day e is on miralax. Poor Jax!

ugs
tami