Sunday, March 21, 2010

GOING HOME

We have been in Liberia 2 weeks now.I am so ready to go Home.Jaxson is still sick but getting a little better each day.Those nose sucking bulb things have came in handy i am glad i packed it.I think part of what he has is viral.I should be in bed its after 10 p.m. and we have to be up early in the morning .We are headed first thing to get travel letter.Please pray we can get this in morning.Then its off to get approval once that is done we will be able to leave.I really need to go home.I had scheduled appointments for the end of month one is the day after we arrive home.This appointment took me a MONTH to get.
I need to get back in the swing of things at home.2 weeks here is enough for me...Pray we can leave with no complications.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

2 weeks? Wow! That is a long time! Praying you all home quickly and that Jaxon continues to do better!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

PRAYING FRIEND! Sooo excited for you :) Can't wait to see pics of you and Jaxson on American soil!!! :)

love ya
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com