Sunday, March 7, 2010

WE MADE IT!

We arrived last night the airport here was so overwhelming.Of course everything is overwhelming to me.Michael and I did get some sleep.I am excited about meeting our son today.Before the day is over we need to go to grocery store and get bottled water and find more items for little one to eat.I can tell you we were not impressed with brussels airport.The flights here were all on time so that was a little better.not much to say at the moment i am excited about meeting our little boy here.

3 comments:

All My Beans said...

i am thinking about you. I am so excited..today is the day! This proves that ANYTHING is possible!

Kelly said...

YES! Waiting in expectation! Praying for you. :)

Richardson Family said...

thinking of you, following your journey. I'm so incredibly happy for Emmanuel, thank you for being his Mommy.