Monday, March 1, 2010

MISSING IN ACTION!

Things have been a bit crazy around here.Today we paid for our tickets !This week is going to be very busy!Making sure my house is spotless and groceries are stocked up.Packing to finish..Letters to type and notarize.I paid all our bills up i am good to go until the first of April.
My cousin Ruby is coming Friday night and staying the night.My aunt Sandy is driving my car to the airport to drop us off.We have Internet access at the hotel and its now available in the rooms.We are taking our laptop so i am hoping to update this blog while we are there.I am so excited in ONE week from today we will be holding our son in our arms.I am so happy that my husband and I are both able to make this journey to our son.
Ruby will be staying with my children here in our home until we return.This will be much easier on Landen not having to leave his surroundings.I am going to miss my kids so so much.Pray my Landen does OK while we are gone.He is a serious Mama,s boy.

No comments: