Thursday, March 18, 2010

MY HEART ACHES!

As i set here and read blogs of parents waiting to get their special needs babies home from Liberia and are stuck in this moratorium.One such child has hydrocephalus and needs surgery his mother is desperate to get him home.Another child Just like Jaxson with cp Passed away a few months ago waiting for a forever family to call his own.Another child who is called a demon by her community because she is special needs.After i read these post i went right over to my son picked him up and snuggled with him.
It makes me ache for all the kids in Liberia.The moratorium and the effects it has on the special needs children that wait.How can these children wait?Some of them don't have the time to wait?I am blessed we have our son with me yes. Until i am on that plane i wont feel secure that he is truly leaving with us.My heart aches for the many stuck in this and who wait to receive the Love and attention and medical care they so deserve.Our angel has blessed us and i am grateful to be here loving him.I have watched our son Blossom so much in less then 2 weeks.
I makes my heart hurt of the many children who deserve the love of a family and who have families that wait and parents wondering if their time is running out.Please pray for these kids and Pry that the moratorium is lifted and children can come home to the loving arms they have waiting for them.We get stared upon with our boy when we are out and about.I know they are thinking things like what would they want with a child like that?I don't care i know this is Liberia and how they feel about special needs children.Its like that in every country.Then we get people asking us if we are adopting him and when we say yes their reply is BLESS YOU.What would i not want with a child like this he is an angel and an inspiration to many.He is here to teach the world it is OK to be different.He is an angel that God has put upon this earth for these very reasons.I am blessed to be a mother of an Liberian angel and a very special one at that.

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Hugs my friend! I know it is so hard :(

love and prayers,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY!
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com