Thursday, March 11, 2010

TOO QUIET..

Little one had a rough nite trying to have a you know what.We went to breakfast and he would not eat his bottle..Not like him to turn food away lol.Its because he was sleepy.We came back to room i layed him down massaged his legs and hips .I sang twinkle twinkle little star and he smiled and that was it he is asleep.Hubby is sleeping too.I have to wake them in a while little one still in jammies.I am really starting to miss my kids at home.I had got pingo minutes...I had a time getting them to work,I sent them a not so nice email.They emailed for confirmation i gave that to them and still no activation.We now have minutes after i complained to them.
So this evening ..Or i should say our time at night around 9 or 10 here we will get to talkto our kids.I miss them so much.I Want everything done with no delays so we can go home.

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

Good luck at the embassy today. Now you get to face some of the guys that stone walled you...glare at this and smile! Hope Jax is feeling better..