Tuesday, March 16, 2010

VISA INTERVIEW

We had visa interview this morning and it went well. We go back to Embassy Friday and pick up Visa for our little guy.Then we go straight to working on the travel letter.Everything should be done on Friday.We cant leave until Monday because we had problems getting a flight out of Brussels.I was wanting to leave Friday i miss my kids...especially my Landen he is having a hard time with us being gone.I am counting the days till Monday when i can leave and get home and LOVE on my sweet Little Landen.We still need to shop for some clothes for Jax.All his has disapeared in hotel laundry.My husbands and some of mine have too.We are skimping on clothes.Michael and i will survive but the baby needs them.So tomorrow morning after breakfast we are headed out shooping for a few outfits for him.We have to manage our money tightly at this point as we are staying extra unexpected days. I have new pics i need to upload i got a great one last night of him smiling.

2 comments:

Richardson Family said...

Denise if you get in a bind, we can wire money to you. we had that same problem, staying extra days with not enough cash...you can e-mail me. We can do it through western union. let me know.
Sturner6@hotmail.com

Denise said...

Sue that is sweet of you.We counted out our money and we are going to be just fine!Thankyou...If we have problems at airport with Travel letter and have to saty i may take you up on it.I am prayin we have no pronlems..we been gone from home almost 3 weeks we need to go home.