Wednesday, August 5, 2009

EMOTIONAL

I have been very emotional lately as every day drags by and no good news on our adoption.I am at whits end and think i just need to step back and take a break.I am tired of hearing.. that cases that have court decrees will be processed to come home.Then hear this is all rumor and that it is not going to happen.
My mom upset me tonight when we were talking and i said when Jaxson comes home.She said...If you even get to bring him home.My heart fell to my feet.Those words effected me so much.A person can only take so much and i am to the point i need to step away leave the computer off.
I am on everyday in hopes to get good news i surf everything i can about Liberia adoptions and all the confusing..yes they are releasing no they are not releasing cases is enough to send anyone over the edge.When is this insanity going to stop?I worry about my child getting sick about his medical care and how unfair it is for him not to know the love of the family he has waiting for him who are going crazy to love him.
To me they are holding my child hostage...he is named our son we are named his parents.This is so wrong to keep him from his family.I am so upset with the government of Liberia and the president right now.The children are the ones who are the victims and are paying for their mistakes.ITS NOT FAIR!

No comments: