Saturday, August 8, 2009

LATE NIGHT!

I am up late baking brownies for a picnic and zoo trip for tomorrow with my kids,My parents and sisters niece's and nephews.I almost have Landens diaper bag fully packed.Landen got something in his eye today.I flushed it with water but he has rubbed it to the point it is swollen.If its not better tomorrow i may have to take him to er.He kept saying My eye, my eye poor baby did not need this.
I have unpacked Jaxson's suitcase.Why? Because i am discouraged!Seeing his suitcase packed for many months has brought many tears.So i decided to unpack and just wait for our news to come when we can travel and i will repack it.So for now the suitcase sets empty in our closet until further notice.I am washing a load of Landens laundry.I wash his separate from ours because he breaks out to most laundry soaps and it just easier to me this way.I spent lots of time with him today.I love that he is such a smart cookie he cracks me up.The things he does and all the new words he has learned to say this summer.He is my angel and i am so happy to be his momma.
My girls are in Colorado this week i am missing them very much.I am looking forward to the 12Th when they come home.I miss them dearly.Its is not the same around here without them.Hope they are having a joyous time with their Grandma and aunt and cousin.OK enough of my ramblings time to check the brownies.

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

oh my heart breaks you unpacked his suitcase :( any news at all on things with the adoption?

hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Denise said...

I wish not a word!