Thursday, August 13, 2009

RANDOM STUFF

All the mudding is done one the dry wall.Michael is sanding it now and next step is PAINT.I cant believe we are so close to having this done Finally.I still need to purchase some material and cabinets and things for Bedroom and Bathroom but it is getting.
I will be happy when its done and we can focus on other things.The kids start school in a week I still need to shop for supplies and shoes.Tomorrow we are going to get the stuff they need .Talk going broke getting school supplies good grief lol.My cousin and i have our schedule planned out.When kids go back to school we start our work out sessions at the YMCA.I have put on some pounds over the summer and really need to get them off.They have daycare which will come in handy when Jax comes home.Although my husband will more then likely watch him as he don't go to the YMCA with me.
Once Our bedroom is finished i can focus on getting Landen and Jaxson's room in shape.I need to go through Jaxson's clothes and start pulling out the fall winter wear again.I am bummed about this.I know there is some things he has he will now no longer fit.I just wish they would let me GO GET HIM! I cant express in words how i feel about being caught in this mess.But i can express how much we love this little guy and are anxious to get him home and watch him blossom into the little flower in full bloom.I think Jax has waited long enough its time for him to come home.

No comments: