Tuesday, August 25, 2009

THRIFT SHOPPING AND MORE

I love a good bargain and i love going to thrift stores.I have gone to two and found GREAT buys at both.I got Landen a wooden rocking horse a big one that he can ride without his legs being to long.HE LOVES IT! I also got a cute shadow box for all my little nicknack's.I have been looking for one but wanted the right one.
Today... I found Landen brown pants,a super nice short sleeve striped top and a camo turtleneck to wear with same pants for winter.I also found a super NICE stroller for Jax.I got it for 5 dollars and its in great shape.Landen also got a sweater navy blue with American flag on it and couple more long sleeve shirts.
I have been looking for things for our new bedroom.I didn't find what i was looking for but i am sure i will eventually.Taking my time with purchases as i know what i want and will get it sometime.I need to get busy and stain new cabinets for the laundry room.Michael has been Laying the tile in the bathroom and my dad has been wonderful about coming over and doing the painting.He is a professional...He did it for a living and he is fast and its perfect.
The kids are back at school.I will be popping in soon to check out the schools.They shut two grade schools down and now have k through 2 in 1 grade school. 3rd through 6 in middle school and 7 through 12 in high school.It is not working out like they expected.The buildings are not big enough for as many kids they have in the schools.I am going to check it out as i am worried with some of the things Linda has told me about school.I know the buses are overcrowded and it is creating a problem as well. None of the parents in the community wanted this school change but we as parents did not have a say.I am very concerned and feel it is time i check out this mess as Linda calls it.
No word on Jaxsons adoption and i am beginning to get restless again.I just want something some word about whats going on.I did email and also ask if possible to get a new picture and current weight and height.I have not got a weight and height on him for a very very long time.I pray every night that soon our Jax and all the Liberian babies home to their families.

No comments: