Sunday, August 23, 2009

THE WEEKEND!

This weekend has been a beautiful one!The weather has been wonderful not to cold and not so stinking hot you cant stand it.We have accomplished allot around the house this weekend so that is nice.I have been asked Multiple times this weekend about our Jax.It id hard to explain to them when their is nothing to report.They don't understand and have a ton of questions.Not easy for me because i DON'T understand either.
All my kids start school tomorrow.I am so excited and they are too!Tonight i will have to make sure Landen's clothes are laid out.The girls and my 2 boys are also good at laying out their things so it makes their mornings go allot smoother around here.Tomorrow i am off to the gym for my workout... have some errands to run then home to enjoy the day.Hope every has had a great weekend.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

I hope your kids enjoy this new school year, wow that came up fast!? Mine start 9/8 so I have time yet. Glad to hear all is going well and Jax will be home soon!