Sunday, August 2, 2009

WHAT MORE CAN HAPPEN!

This has been a horrible week and a half...My son William gets deathly ill and spends days in hospital.I prayed to God to give my son life as we were told his brain was bleeding and were scared to death.My son did not have a bleed but did have viral meningitis and is still on the mend.He is staying with us and while doing so his house was broke into and things were stolen.How can people be so cruel?
Last night my niece was in a car wreck and was very blessed God was watching over her.The car flipped over and she was knocked out.She spent several hours in the er but is OK just black and blue and very sore.All the women in the car were unharmed which was wonderful to hear.
My mom just called me that my oldest brother Jeff had an incident as well last night.His nephew(wife's side) came by the house last night and was starting a fight with Jeff's son in the house.My Brother Jeff was breaking the fight up and asked him to leave and he turned on Jeff.My brother suffered a broken collar bone,broken rib,2 black eyes and a cracked Jaw.What is wrong with people to think they can enter someones Home and beat people up?
I am hoping this week looks up as all my family members get back to health and nothing else bad happens.Tomorrow we are packing Williams belongings in his home and i have to call storage places and see how much a storage until will cost so store William's things.William filled out an application for a janitor position at the schools here and will turn it in tomorrow.He has experience and this would be IDEAL job for him.William wants his own place but knows the one he is in is UNSAFE.He needs to get on his feet before he can afford to live on his own.
Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!

2 comments:

All My Beans said...

Oh Denise I am so sorry for all the struggles you face. I agree that there are truly evil people and lately they seem to be coming out fo the woodwork.
Stay strong..

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Oh I am so sorry, when it rains it pours!! I hope this new week is all positive and everything turns around for all of you!