Sunday, August 9, 2009

NICE DAY!

We had a wonderful time at zoo.Minus my husband he stayed home waiting for the electrician who did not bother to show up.We are at a stand still on the remodels until he comes and finishes the wiring.
We left the house at 10 30 am bound for gage park.We got to the zoo and really had a wonderful time.I am sunburned and boy was it ever HOT.We drank lots and rested lots as well.It was so hot allot of the animals were in hiding but it was still fun.After the zoo we went to the park across the street and had a wonderful lunch and let the little ones play for quite sometime.We then rode the small train 1.00 each to ride so was not bad at all.We then loaded up in the cars and went the 2 blocks in the park to the carousel and let Landen and my great niece ride it for.75 cents a ride.
Not all my siblings came but my 2 oldest sisters came and my niece her 2 babies, mom and dad,My oldest son William.brian my nephew Dylan and Landen.My oldest sister had her grandson my great nephew who is almost 7 yrs old.It was so much fun a fun filled day.We no longer got home when it cooled way down the wind came up and the storm came in.
I was not able to get any pictures as Linda has my camera in Colorado right now.I am bummed about no pics it was allot of fun.I cherish these times with my family and my parents.I cant wait until Jax is home and able to enjoy these fun filled trips with his family too.

2 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

soungs like a fun time :) We are going to the zoo tomorow with friends :) I pray our time is as fun as your nice day :)

My reader is NOT showing me when you update :( ugggh

hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

All My Beans said...

sounds like you had a great time..wish we were there.
You are staying busy..we hope our home renovation project will be done by the time snow flies *sigh*