Saturday, August 8, 2009

MISERABLE HOT!

It is horrible hot today!My mom came by this morning Landen,mom and I want to garage sales today.I got some really good buys and was excited .One had adorable baby boy clothes and i got Jax 2 pair of jeans that look BRAND new for 50 cents a pair.I also got a set of bed sheets for my bed BRAND new still packaged for 2.00 WOW!They are super nice and in washing right now to put on my bed.I collect flopsy bunnies and was thrilled i found 3 of them today at a yard sale for 2 dollars each.I had a great time and it was quality one on one with my mom.After we we were done and both tickled with our buys we went out for Lunch.Landen must of been hungry he ate every drop.
Tonight i am making a nice dinner and baking brownies...We are going to the zoo tomorrow with my family and are spending the whole day there.Having a picnic at the park across the street and then the zoo.We will also ride the train and probably the carousel.I wont be able to get pics which i am bummed about because Linda took my camera to Colorado to her grandmas this week.I em enjoying my day right now i am enjoying the the house where t is nice and cool .Michael and Jeff are working on the bathroom plumbing in the addition.Last night Michael and i went and bought all the pant.I am so excited and cannot wait to see the finished results.Our new bedroom will be ready to paint this coming week.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.I am spending time with my husband tonight and all my guys( my boys).

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

i hope you had a great day! I am so envious about your home improvement progress. What colors did you pick out?
enjoy today...