Monday, August 3, 2009

RAMBELING

I got some things done and feel i have accomplished something through out my day.I ordered an activity bouncy seat for my soon to be born great niece Elaina. I even had it mailed directly to her door.I worked a little on Jaxson's blanket have more to do on it but it looks cute.Its more then half way done.
Tomorrow i have another day filled with things to do!Chad my sisters bf is coming over to work on the house and maybe Monty too.We will see who shows up.I have to do some more paper things tomorrow make copies of tax info or our adoption and get copies of Williams as well and do a few other things.
I wish i would get a phone call or even an email saying we can go get our son.I am not sleeping well and my stomach is in Knots.I just want him home.I feel a piece of my heart is missing.I don't know what else to do and i don't like not being in control. I just don't get adoption at times and why these countries feel the need to make things so difficult on the children and waiting families.Its been MONTHS sense the suspension and yet NOTHING is being done to correct it.I dint know if i can make it through anymore Holidays without Jax with us. I feel that i am hanging on the edge of a cliff one foot on and one foot off not know what exactly is happening with this adoption and to be truthful it has been very emotional and hard on my whole family.
I have begged my husband to let me go to Liberia to visit Jax.But i know with the financial aspect it is NOT an option.But it does not keep me from trying to find ways to finance my own ticket and Hotel cost.If i can figure that our he would gladly let me go.Any ideas?I save all the money i earn for the little guy i babysit but it does not add up enough for an expensive trip such as this would be.My heart aches to hold him close to me and love him.To meet this little boy that our family has fell in love with.To let him know he has a mommy that loves him so so much.With each passing day it is getting harder.

No comments: