Wednesday, August 12, 2009

PICKING MY GIRLS UP!

I am leaving in less the an hour to pick up my girls from the airport.I miss them and will be happy when i see their sweet faces.They were gone only a week but it seemed allot longer to me.I am happy this week is over.Michael and I really need a night out.I think that is next on our agenda.
The remodels are almost complete on our home so when its done i think a night out to dinner and a hotel are in order for us.We really need some one on one time.We are not doing much making it a low key day here.Picking girls up coming home to work on the piles of laundry that is waiting for my attention.Hope everyone is having a great Hump day.

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

welcome back silly girls! My son kevin moved out and I am so sad..i miss him terribly. Glad they are back! Can't wait to see the new remodel!