Saturday, August 1, 2009

BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY!

Its is beautiful here today.Spring like weather not hot at all but not cold enough for a jacket.I have turned ac off and opened the windows I LOVE IT.I was in search of wooden letters to paint so i can spell out Jaxson's name and put above his crib.I ran into a real problem and cannot find the letter X. I decided not to buy the letters until i have them all.I will check Hobby lobby and Michael's next week.
I have made very slow progress on getting things ready for Jax.I guess maybe i feel it passes the time until our precious boy comes home so i stretch the projects i am making out.I still have not touched his baby changer..Partly because i have no where at the moment to put it until the remodels are done.I dream of the day i hold him in my arms.I am so ready to meet him.The kids are so excited and cant wait to meet their little brother he is going to be surprised when he gets attention from 6 kids waiting patiently to hold and cuddle him.
I am so blessed... to be the parent of all 7 amazing kids and one amazingly handsome,and caring Husband.Who is also a wonderful father.I cant ask for anything more.Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.We have no plans and its low key .William is on the road to recovery so we are not going anywhere so i can take care of him and make sure he rest.

No comments: