Monday, August 3, 2009

MONDAY!

Well i heard back from our senators office today .I just got off the phone with them.They informed me there is NOTHING they can do in regards to getting Jaxson's Visa.I am so bummed about this.I do know the Liberian Embassy and MOJ are working on releasing cases but that could take many many months or it could be very very soon.I am praying for the very very soon.Jax has waited a long time to come home to his family.
I am trying to keep positive but as summer is starting to wind down its getting harder and harder.I wish they would of went ahead and let us go get him in February.I am beyond frustrated at this point and want to shout out...LET MY CHILD COME HOME. This is all crazy and is doing none of these children any good to have to wait to come home.We had court he is our SON just let him come home .
PLEASE PRAY....The Embassy and MOJ come to there senses and start releasing these kids to come home to their waiting families.

No comments: