Friday, July 31, 2009

ROUGH DAY!

This morning William got sick again.I took him to the doctor and we finally know what is wrong.William has viral meningitis.The doc said it will take awhile before he is back to normal as it is a rough viral illness.He prescribed lortab for the horrible headaches and phenergan for the vomiting.He said best thing for this is lots and lots of SLEEP.
I pray to see my son on the road to recovery now.He is enjoying being home and not stressing about everything now.I want him to rest and get better and back on his feet.He is a great boy... who is loving,respectful,funny and very generous and caring.He is talking taking some schooling and working a Job as well.I will support his endeavor whatever it may be.
A little news...It may be very soon we travel for Liberia.They are going to be releasing adoptions that are completed soon so we can get a visa.I am going to gather paperwork we need still this week so if we get the call all we will need is to send off our visa's and set up flight and hotel.Please PRAY its soon.I would be thrilled to have him home before thanksgiving.

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

I am still on the praying team...and each tidbit of information increases my praying..it is close!
I am so glad William is better. I am praying for him too..it is so hard to watch our kids become ill..no matter how big they get!