Sunday, July 5, 2009

4TH OF JULY! AND SUNDAY!

Brian on his dirt bike!
Mr.Landen getting a ride on the mini bike!He tells Brian...I RIDE?

We had a wonderful 4Th of July!I got to see my nephew who i have not seen in 3 years it was great to see him.It rained a little off and on and was chilly last night.I felt so bad because i didn't pack Landen a jacket and he now has been sick today.He has had a cough but the rain and cold didn't help.My girls had a great time shooting off their fireworks and getting to spend time with their cousins.Although on our way home the girls had an argument in the car and are both now in trouble.


Landen was not in the mood for fireworks he usually likes sparklers and those party poppers that throws confetti everywhere.But he just wasn't feeling good and in the mood for it.


Today has not been a good one their is 4 of us sick today!I have sinus infection..Landen is coughing and just not feeling well.Linda has also decided to get sick.Brian is complaining of hearing loss so all of us are under the weather.


I had allot of things that i wanted to get done today and did not get it done as i slept on and off all day.I hope i am feeling better this week so i can get some things Marked off my list.Tomorrow Michael has 2 VA appointments which means an all day thing.Poor Landen gets so bored maybe we can find a park while daddy is at his appointments.

No comments: