Friday, July 3, 2009

FRIDAY AND RAIN!

So much for work being done on the addition...Only part of the roof is on and they started working on getting the roof done when the rain came and poured and poured.So the work was ended early.The good part is the electrician is here doing some work as his is inside our home.
My family wants to go camping this weekend as we usually do every 4Th of July.But i am miserable sick i am positive it is bronchitis i have had this before and its painful and i feel yucky.I may send them out camping and i stay home.I will However spend the day at the campsite with my family on the 4Th Sick or not i need to be with my family.But staying out in the camper with my sinuses and bronchitis is not good.
No word on Jaxson's adoption i am praying everyday.I just keep on going knowing that day will come that he will be in my arms forever.I know he is well cared for so no worries there.I have children here and now who needs me and keeps my days Plenty busy.
Summer has been pretty good so far!The kids are loving summer and are keeping themselves entertained and working they like their spending money.d
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4Th of July.

No comments: