Monday, July 13, 2009

PATIENCE IS NOT MY VIRTUE


I have been trying to keep my mind busy and off not being able to bring Jaxson home right now.But the more i think about it the angrier i get.I mean we have been to court all we need is a VISA.Jax is special needs and their embassy web site says if they have sp needs they can process visas.So what the heck?I am so frustrated with it all at this point.Jax needs medical care that we can provide.That window of opportunity to see him advance is getting close to closing so yeah i am ANGRY!Please pray i get my emotions in check and start handling this better then i am at this time.I want our son home.I am seriously thinking about taking some action.

1 comment:

Richardson Family said...

How could you have emotions in check. Your son is not with you. It is ridiculous. We are thinking of you. I know Jackson will wait as long as it takes.