Thursday, July 23, 2009

A LITTLE NEWS IN LIBERIA THAT MAY BE A GREAT THING!

The Minister Of Justice was moved last week to another part of the Government Ministry this past week.A woman has replaced him and she does not know why adoption decisions are taking so long and is going to meet with the President.PLEASE PRAY!
This could be great news for all involved and waiting families and children.So this is the newest news i have heard.I am still waiting to hear from senator getting frustrated with it all.But am not giving up.Took them several days the last time to get back with me.
Lots and lots of thoughts and prayers!
I have to share this with you...My parents came by tonight for coffee .My dad asked whats the hold up getting our Grandson home?I told him Dad i really don't know.He said don't they see he needs to be seen by a doctor my gosh i worry he is going to get sick and you lose him.This is so amazing considering when we first mentioned we were wanting to adopt again we got allot of crap about it.I am happy my parents have came around.They get excited with every picture they see and any information they get.I LOVE IT!

No comments: