Thursday, July 30, 2009

MY SON IS HOME!

William was released from the hospital today! His vomiting is no more and he is able to eat now without getting sick.He still gets the headaches but they are not as bad as they was.He has moved in with us and will remain home until he can get back on his feet.
William informed me their is BLACK MOLD in his house.I did not know of this until recently.He did tell his landlord who did nothing.I looked up Black mold poisoning and Williams symptoms had matched it.I told the doctor and they refused to test him.Its a swab up the nose and they wouldn't do it.So we have a follow up with his doctor this week and i am asking him to do this test.
William has no insurance he is so stressed out about this.I have a form to finish filling out and get in mail tomorrow to help with medical bills.He will also be applying for a medical card.I hope he can get one.He has no income at all and owns nothing of value.
William has lost any belonging he had due to this Mold and is starting over.Tomorrow we are informing the landlord that William is moving out.I am angry at his his slumlord.If we get this test and it is positive... the landlord is in some serious trouble.I want this test because if he does have mold spores in his body he will keep getting sick.Right now benedryl and Motrin seem to be helping.The hospital could not pinpoint what exactly was the problem and chalked it up to a weird allergy . I am happy and relieved he is home and not 2 hrs away in a hospital bed suffering.I am sad because of the mounding debt my young 20 yr son is in now.Please pray for William as he recovers and gets back on his feet.

No comments: