Sunday, July 19, 2009

FUN WEEKEND

Me with a bindi!
Linda wearing a bindi! They had a booth where you could buy bangles,bindis,and indian clothing.

My husband enjoying the music.They had several concerts.






This was Amelia Earhart weekend here.We spent Saturday on the mall enjoying all the fun things there was to do.He had a blast.I got a cute video of him riding the ponies but it wont let me load it hmmm.Our friends came down from Topeka and joined us we had a great time with them and their 4 adorable kids.I love spending time with them.Rebecca joined us later after her softball tournament.I bought her LOTS of bindis .

2 comments:

All My Beans said...

aww..it looks like you had a great time..i am envious..a new huge room and a great fun weekend...
You need and deserve some "down time" fun in your life!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Looks like yall had a blast :)

Blessings
Tami
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com