Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HOME ADDITION PICS

other end of bedroom. I need to take one of the laundry area.Will get more takene tomorrow.
Hallway

another part of our room.


Our bedroom closet..My daughter took these of the bedroom.



front of the house looks crooked in pic but really its not.




Side of the house.
We are picking out paint now to me thats the HARD part.I picked a sand color for bathroom.Not sure what to do with hallway color yet.Bedroom will be off white with navy blue trim.





3 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

wow!

hugs
Tami

Denise said...

Thanks Tami,
This has been coming for a long time.We have 4 children in a 3 bedroom 1 bath home.3 of them are TEENS so its a fight for the bathroom.The new bath will be so nice and bedroom too.Jax and Landen will be getting our old room.

All My Beans said...

i'm jealous...all that room..hmm..more room? maybe another one after jax gets home LOL