Wednesday, July 29, 2009

PRAYER NEEDED MY OLDEST SON IS SICK!

I just got home from the hospital a little bit ago.My son William is rally sick.He was complaining of dizziness and headache last Wednesday.The headache continue on and would NOT go away.Saturday he spiked a fever and began vomiting.The headache continued and worsened.He went to the doctor on Monday and the Doctor did him no good.I had him stay at our house because he was miserable sick and i wanted to care for him.Tuesday morning at 6 30 am i woke up to him on his knees on the bathroom floor in pain with his head and vomiting.
I drove him to the ER they did several test and found Nothing.The doctor was growing concerned and next step was a spinal tap to rule out meningitis.The results came back with high amount of red blood cells and protein in his spinal fluid.The doctor told me William had a brain bleed and was sending him to a hospital in Kansas city to see the neurosurgeons.William underwent an angiogram to check his brain for aneurysm's.This test came back negative so he spent the night in ICU and had an MRI today.This test was also negative.My son has nothing wrong with his brain.
He is now is a regular room but is still sick with ongoing MIGRAINE AND VOMITING.They have no clue what is wrong.I came home tonight to shower and get a nights sleep and am heading back to the Hospital.I think i know what is wrong and will let you all know once i have discussed it with his doctor in the morning.Pray my son feels better soon.I am worried sick and dont like seeing my children sick.William is stressing because he had no Insurance and is worrying sick about how he will pay for this.I am helping him fill out papers for financial aide to help with the cost.Lots of prayers needed right now.

1 comment:

All My Beans said...

You know we will pray for William, i cannot believe how ignorant and uncaring our medical professionals can be at times..
Dear Lord, please lift William in health as only YOUR hands can do...