Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CANT SLEEP!

I cant sleep!My mind is on getting Jax home so to pass some time i decided to start school clothes shopping for Landen. I love children's place and am happy to say he has all the clothes he needs now for school totalling 67.00.
The main thing he needed was jeans and he got 3 pair and 2 shirts and a cute pair of skater shoes.Landen has allot of super nice shirts so i only bought 2.Winter tops i hit a clearance rack at walmart and got several for 1.00 each.
Landen does need a winter coat!His daddy bought him a cool one in Iraq but its HUGE.So we will be checking thrift stores for a nice winter coat.
My girls are going to Colorado in early august and Their Grandma is taking them shopping.My son shops for himself...All i do is supply the money for the girls and Brian.I love when they are older and can shop for themselves.I like making a girls day to the mall and such.But generally i don't like stores and would rather do it all online.
I am not buying anymore clothes for Jax.I am afraid too!I am afraid he will or has outgrown what i have bought.So we will wait until he is home to see what fits and what we will need for him. I pray i hear something tomorrow from our Senator if not...He will be getting another email and a phone call.I am not giving up.I want my Jax home so bad! This craziness and injustice to the children of Liberia waiting to come home and praying to come home needs to come to an end.It breaks my heart to know we are so close and other families are so close and we are stuck its not fair at all.

No comments: