Friday, July 10, 2009

COMING ALONG!

NEW pics coming of our home addition.Its now shingled and all outer walls closed in.I have a whole in my living room wall now that the hall way going into new addition.They were going to start insulation and sheet rock today but there was a gliche.we have 16 centers and insualtion is 24.So we have to make a trip to menards and exchange insulation for 16.There wont be anywork on it tomorrow my brother inlaw is taking it off and i dont blame him.His son is in town visiting so he is spending the weekend with him.
I have been cleaning alot of dust from them tearing the wall out and window out.It playing havoc with my chronic sinus issues.I dont know what i am going to do with myself with a bathrom so huge.We have made it and the hall way handicap accessable for Jaxson.We know he will more then likely have a wheel chair and it will make things so easy this way.Also my husband will be more then likely needing a wheel chair in thenear future.
Our oldest daughter Hannah amd her fiancee are here visiting.They are at the movies with the girls tonight so all is quiet here.Hannah ans Anthony are staying the night too!I am thrilled because we dont get to see our oldest daughter very often.My oldest son could use some prayers right now.He is jobless and his bills are coming in and he is stressing out.To top it off his landlord is a slumlord and i have been arguing with him about getting a couple major things repaired for them.My son is stuck and cannot afford to move.Michael and i told william he could come do some work for us and we would pay him.He has been looking for work bless his heart and is not having the best of luck.He did file unemplyment but its only 109.00 a week.Not enough to live on.
Tomorrow i am painting Jaxson's changing table.I have put it off and it is time i get it done.I still have to sew the pad together too.I also need to finish his quilt i am making for him.All these things to do to help pass the time.I pray it is soon we can go.I am ready to hold our son.I am ready to love him and care for him.He has a grandma and grandpa who are going crazy to love on him.As my mom says..My youngest grandbaby needs to get here so i can smother him in kisses like i do my baby Landen.Landen and Jax are the youngest granbabies Jaxson will be my parents 26th grandchild so they are VERY excited.
Hope everyone has a woderful weekend.We are spending our staurday doing chores and painting changing table.Maybe later in the day take the kids swimming at the pool.

No comments: