Tuesday, July 21, 2009

CLEANING AND BEING A MOMMY!

Cleaning is a never ending thing here.With all the messes from the remodels sure is not helping much.Jaxson's crib is the target for messes.Everyone in this house throws stuff in it.I get upset and am constantly taking things out and putting them in the proper places.After weeks of this i said forget it.Well today is the Day i clean it out again.
This time i threatened hubby and the kids and told them they don't like stuff on their bed if one more thing gets tossed in my room in Jaxson's crib i am tossing it in the trash.Lets see if this threat holds.
As i worked on all my cleaning and chores today Landen decided he wanted a snack and was helping himself while i was cleaning out Jaxson's crib.I heard Linda say Oh Landen! He DUMPED a box of cereal all over the dining room table and floor.I guess he decided he don't want things orderly.I don't know but i stood over him and made him clean it up.Now i am the mean Mommy!
I get frustrated but Love being a mommy.So i get messes? evertything is washable right?If ya come to my house and find dumped cereal or toys strewn through the house come on in.Its signs of children and i would not change that for the world.

No comments: