Sunday, July 26, 2009

NOT MUCH TO SHARE!

Life has been that just life as the weekend is passing.My son and his girlfriend have decided to take some time apart.Her Mom came from Missouri to pick her up.She is suffering from depression and i don't like to say this but its true.Miss spoiled princessness.She expected my son to take care of her and buy her things while she did nothing.She did not even clean the house.He was fired recently and is broke which set her into a angry mood all the time.
I had talked to her about her needing to get a job and that her and William both need to work so they could have the things they wanted in Life.She didn't listen to me at all or my son.It was spinning out of control and my son was suffering stomach aches and Migraines.
Today i was up at 6 am enjoying a cup of coffee on my deck.The kids were all still sleeping and all was quiet.My sweet husband decided to join me around 6:30 am.It was nice having that time for my husband and I to talk.With the kids and the remodels its seems we don't have that time anymore.I love setting out on my deck in the early mornings when its cool.I am just taking today to just Relax and enjoy my Landen boy.It was so hectic yesterday i didn't get to spend no time with him.Landen and I may make the 5 mile drive later out to visit my mom and dad.Just a nice relaxing day.Hope this week brings news about adoptions in Liberia and news we can go get our son.

2 comments:

All My Beans said...

I am glad that you an find some joy amidst all this agony. I was thinking about all of you this weekend..
How is the house coming along?

Denise said...

the house is doing good.Sheet rock leaft to hang in bathroom and its done.Tomorrow they will start mudding the sheet rock and get some plumbing done.