Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS DAY

What a wonderful and exciting day full of Joy and love.It started at 7:05 am when i heard a little boy giggle and then heard a beating of a drum.I got up and he was in the living room on the floor with the drum that santa left him.The noise also woke up the big sisters so our christmas morning began.
Landen LOVED each and everyone of his toys.Everygift he opened whether it was clothes, books ,puzzles ,toys ,he KISSED them lol.He has played all day with his new toys.So far his alltime favorite is his little people airplane .The girls were also so excited and so much fun we had a great time with flying wrapping paper giggles and laughs and lots of joy.I got pictures and will post them when i get them developed.I made michael is alltime favorite christmas breakfast of cinnamon muffins he LOVES them.We had christmas with my family today and i seen my brothers and sisters.I dont always see some of them so it was great to have all of us together.
This evening Michael is resting in his chair and Landen just got a pair of Jammies on he got for christmas along with his new cars slippers.He is playing with his toys in the living room and having a great time.My girls are upstairs enjoying all their brand new makeup and clothes and ipods.My son is staying the night at his dads tonight so its quiet here at the moment.
I hope everyone had a Joyful christmas day! Ours was a great one and the best part is seeing all My family healthy and happy and just spending time with everyone who is no dear to me.MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: