Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WORKING ALOT THIS WEEK!

My aunt is working me hard this week.She is my boss..I am a patient care attendent i clean her house help her with things she cant do ,take her to run her errands and grocerie shop and take her to all doc appointments.I took her to the docator Monday in Kansas city Kansas usually i dont work on Mondays.Ok so she tells me to take Tuesday off because she had something planned.Today on my way to her house this morning she calls me and says,,,I had dental work done and they capped my tooth the cap came off and i have nerves exposed im in PAIN.
So off we went to the dentist a 30 minute drive Late in the day.So i got home late and had to find something QUICK to make for dinner and then i had Piles of laundry and trying to pack so its ready to go on Sunday.Tomorrow i pick her up at 10 am and take her to an appointment in Kansas city MO. that one is at noone then she has another one in kansas city at 3:15 ughh.This means i wont be Home until late driving kc is about an hour from my house.She is packing in her appointments because she is leaving for Illinoise for a week.
So my dear Husband will leave work again early to be here when the kids get off the school bus.He usually works until 5 pm but has been comming home at 3 pm for the kids.So he goes to work earlier in the mornings poor guy.I really need to grocery shop so when we get back as late as it will be i have to get some groceries in this house.So much for getting my shopping all daone haha!I guess i will have to wait until we are back from Texas ho hum.

No comments: