Saturday, December 6, 2008

LAST POST FOR A WEEK!

Michael,Landen and I will leave tomorrow for Texas.Our flight is scheduled to leave at 3 15.We are headed for Ft hood and we will return on Friday.Today has been extremely busy making sure we are packed with Plenty of diapers and things for Landen.Making sure my house is in tip top order for a whole week and my older kids are packed and ready to go to Grandma and Grandpas.They will also be keeping by sweet Bella girl (my PUG) for the week.
I also did some more christmas shopping online last night I am pushing to get it done.My cousin will be comming by my house several times to see if packages arrived and will keep them until we get back.I am ready to get this week over its going to be a LONGGGGGGG one. We took all the kids to supper tonight so we could spend some time with them beore we leave tomorrow.I wish i could take all my kids with me but with school and sports its just not possible.Landen goes because he has seperation anxiety he is very much a mommas boy and is very attached at the hip lol.He also has seizures although my mom dont care she would keep him in heart beat she knows how to give his meds and what to do if he has a seizure.But we felt it best to take him with.
Next saturday we will be taking the kids to Krug park here it is all done in lights and absolutley beautiful hope the night we go Santa is there and we can get Landen on video with Santa clause.Speaking of i was doing some shopping and could NOT resist.I got landen a inch worm i had one when i was little and i loved it.Landen cannot peddle yet so this was ideal for him.He is still small enough for it too.As a trike he is to tall for and again wont peddle it.He will LOVE LOVE LOVE this toy. We will keep it simple for his Birthday as its 4 days after christmas.He will have cake and icecream of course and i bought one extra gift i put back for his birthday.
I would be able to post from Texas but my husbands laptop died.We put it in to get repaired and got the call that its done it would be cheaper to buy a new one.I was bummed about this.We used the laptop when we went out of town to keep contact. We have internet in our room just no computer so im a bit bummed about that.Ok better wrap this up i still have some things o get done and checked off my list.Hope everyone has a great week!I wil be happy when i am back home with all my babies on Friday.