Saturday, December 27, 2008

IT CAME

The original homestudy needed for Uscis.It came in mail today and i will mail it the fastest way possible on Monday.Yesterday it was 66 degrees out and all the snow melted.Then we got a thunderstorm and by early morning we had ICE and a little snow.I got up and looks out there is a tree limb down which also pulled our phone line and tore some siding off our house.
It is now snowing like crazy outside.I wasnt happy about all this crazy ice and snow.We were suppose to go shopping for a new washer and dryer today.My dryer broke so my house looks like a laundry matt with clothes hanging to dry.Hey it works and is keeping us in clean clothes.
My sweet husband got me a a new luggage set for our trip when the time comes to get Jaxson.I was tickled he knew i wanted one and its so nice.Ours are old and bulky and very heavy.He also got me the passport wallet that goes under your clothes.I was so tickled with these items.Now i am ready to go get JAX.I can hardly wait i dream about it.My parents will be keeping the children while we are gone so i have no worries there.They are is great hands with my paernts.
The hardest part for me is everyone asking...when is he comming home...I tell them i cant tell them that because i dont even know and when i know i will tell them.They just dont understand the process and i am not about to explain it.
The weather has kept us grounded in the house.Tonight i am going to make popcorn and put in a movie and the kids and i and Michael will just hang out here at home.Monday is Landens birthday and we will be making plans for his party Monday evenining.It will be small but fun for him.

No comments: