Saturday, December 20, 2008

YESSSSSSSSS

Our social worker emailed me back and will have the origianl homestudy sent on Monday!What a relief this is to all of us.I swear i am getting an ulcer lol.SO now we hope not to much longer and we will have our I171h.
I am spenidng today baking its cold outside and lightly snowing.Landen has a skate christmas party togo to and Michael will be taking him so mommy can stay home and bake so santa will have cookies left for him.Landen is so into the season.He is so cute he sings jingle bell rock all day everyday.This morning i plugged the tree and and he said OOOOOOH PETTY.He loves his christams tree.The teens are not into it as much anymore but Landen is so much fun to watch and listen too.
I cannot wait to share these monents with Jax as well.To have to smallboys that get enjoyment out of life and small things.Landen is such a happy little man It takes very little to get a giggle out of him.He has been such a joy to us.Hard to believe 4 yrs has passed that he came from from India.Its seems like just yesterday.He has learned so much and Life would nevere be the same without this beautiful little man in my life.Words cannot express the love i have for him.
My oldest son Willliam and his Fiance came out yesterday evening to open their gifts.They are going to be at Hetahers families for christmas this year and will leave on Monday.They really liked their gifts and are so struggling financially .William wanted to make sure his brothers and sisters al got something from him and he bought them each something bless his heart.The kids all like what he got them.It will be differnt not having him home christmas day and he is all grown up and its hard for momma to let go of her baby.
Our oldest daughter Hannah is comming christmas eve with her Fiance to open presents.Its also hard not having her home on Christmas.But my 2 adult children have lives of their own.Its hard for me i still want to protect them and take care of my little ones.Yes i said little ones lol they will always be my babies even though they are 21 and 20 now.

No comments: