Saturday, December 13, 2008

HOME AT LAST!

Ok so my hubby messed up and thought we were comming home Friday.I looked at the Itenerary on our way to the airport on Sunday and noticed our flights were scheduled to head back home Saturday.We got home around 8 pm tonight and im tired but sooo happy to be home and keyed up.
That was the LONGEST week of my life.I dont like texas at all.It was warm and there were no signs of christmas the people drive like maniacs there and most were NOT very friendly.I am a friendly person and will talk to anyone.I just kept saying click my heels and i will be home in Kansas.
Landen was a trooper and had mom and dads full attention .when we got done running around for the day we were back in the motel at 3 pm and he got mom and dads attention the whole time.He loved evertybit of it. We did shop at the PX and i got Landen an adorable sweater its sooo cute and a pair of pants.I want to get a family pic taken and will put this outfit on him for the pics. I surpised myself i have stressed myself about flying and am happy to say it was NOT bad at all.I dont like take off but the rest wasnt bad.Michael said on the last flight home so ya think ya could fly to Liberia.My reply.......WILD HORSES cant keep me away a second longer from our little man and yes i will fly to Liberia.
Tomorrow i am going grocery shopping and come Monday i am headed back to work.I still have some christmas shopping to get done and will push to get it completed this week.I am ready to start baking christmas cookies and candies.I am also hoping to recieve our I171H before xmas thats a present in itself.It feels good to be home and sleep in my own bed and not waking up with a back ache.HOME SWEET HOME.

No comments: