Sunday, December 28, 2008

WILLIAM IS HOME

My oldest son William has been out of town for the Holidays!He spent it with his fiances family.I MISSED him this Christmas.He must of missed us too because he came to our house once he got back.I needed to go to walmart and get somehoushold items and he and his fiance went with.I also had to pick up Birthdaystuff Landens birthday is tomorrow.
Once we got done at walmart i took Wiilaim and Heather to lunch at dairy queen.Then on for home we came.I am still trying to get the house organized from christmas.My girls still dont have their things put away in their room and it looks like something exploded up there.Landens toys are in the living room as he plays with them EVERYDAY.so i keep them in a basket for him.He only got 3 toys so its not like alot and they are pretty small he loves his blocks and choo choo train and has been playing with it alot.So taking it upstairs to his room is not a great idea he will bring it back down anyway.
I am happy christmas is now over and am looking forward to a wonderful new year.That New year will bring joy to our family as Jax should be home.Tomorrow we are having a Birthday party for Landen.I bought him a mickey mouse cake and mickey mouse napkins and plates.We keep telling him tomorrow is his birthday but he has not really caught on to it yet. One more week before they all head back to school.Rebecca done informed me she is NOT ready to go back.She told me its all drama there mom and i dont like drama.Thats my girl lol Momma dont like drama either.
I hope we can get to sears tomorrow i really need to buy a new dryer.The clothes are hanging everywhere in my house and it takes longer for them to dry so i am backing up.If i dont buy one soon my cousinf said i could dry some at her house.I may take her up on it as Mondays is bedding days here.No way i can hang sheets and comforters.

No comments: