Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR /HAPPENINGS IN 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! Hope you have a nice one.Michael and I dont drink and we dont go to parties.We are spending it with our kids.We are going to play some games and eat junkfood and drink Pop (pop is a treat i dont buy it ohter then on occasion). So now we decide if we will play Monopoly,Life, or Uno.
I want to write about some things that happened for us in 2008...We have had out ups and downs through the year but have always came out stronger and closer through it all.In this year i worked the worst job ever because Michael and i were saving to adopt.I worked in fast food and ALL my paychecks went in the bank.I gave up this job for a more eased job and one that i loved.In 2008 we found our Boy our beautiful little boy we had been waiting to adopt and have spent Most of 2008 doing paper work and homestudy to adopt our boy.I have watched my kids grow and watched Rebecca go from Being a little girl to a yoing lady.I have seen massive changes in Linda our 15 yr old through this year.I have witnessed and seen my husband making much progress in many areas since he was hurt in Iraq in 2007.I have been blessed with health of my family and my children. we had some down sides too.I was recently diagnosed with Rhumatoid arthritis.I also faced one of my biggest fears that fear was of flying on a plane.I actually kinda liked it all but take off.
I am ready for what the New Year brings.Starting with Bringing our Jax home.I am looking forward to watching my kids grow in many ways and watching my Husband get better everyday.I am so blessed for my 6 children and how they are turning into adults and making it in this big bad world,Happy NEW YEAR TO ALL.

2 comments:

June Berger said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for letting me into your blog! ;o) Jaxson is a doll baby! I know you can't wait to hold him and kiss his little face!

Your other kids are adorable too. We also has six kids, 3 grown, 3 littles :oD

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

2009 will be a great year for you all, Jax will be home!! Happy New Year!!