Thursday, January 1, 2009

DIAPER DEBATE FINALLY SETTLED

I have been tossing around rather to use disposable diapers or cloth diapers for Jax.I decided to purchase some cloth they go on like a dispoable so its relativly easy with velcro fasteners.I took into account the cost of disposable as well as the environment.I use disposable with Landen but we are working on potty training.
The cloth diapers comes in a one size fits all so its not like i will have to purchase them again(the intial cost to buy is expensive).So in the long run i am saving dollars too.Jax is wearing cloth in Liberia so why not try to stay with what he is used too?I will take disposables while in Liberia and will use disposable when we go on trips where we are gone more than a day with him once he is home.
The cute thing is they come in colors and decorated.The diaper covers are soooo cute.I founda pattern to make them so that will help also.I bought Dappi diapers they seem to be the most affordale and i will try some kushis too.I have not bought them yet just the dappis.Now the problem i am having is finding a old fashioned diaper pale.Ya would think these places that sell the diapers would also sell the pales.No such luck.I still have some other places to check.
I was also told that tea tree oil is good to add in water to the diaper pale it holds down odeor and helps them from staining.So i will be getting some of that as well.I still need to purchase some more diapers but have some comming soon.I am glad i made this choice.I have spent alot of money on diapers with Landen this should cut some cost and cloth arent so bad i used them with my 2 oldest and thats before they made them like a diaposable back with the Pins and ya had to fold them and i did ok then.

No comments: